<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 27, 2006

10 Things meme 

Ten Things I Believe Without Evidence

In no particular order
I've omitted any statements about my faith, because to me I hold them with evidence, although perhaps not the type the California Evidence Code requires.

- - - -
1. That my cats understand almost everything I say.

2. That Heaven contains a really humonguous library, with no due dates or overdue fines or recall notices.

3. That when they die, a whole lot of conservative Christians and Neo-Con Republicans and so-called-"orthodox" Anglicans are in for a REALLY BIG surprise....

4. That the healthiest foods of all are rare marbled beef, pasta, tiramisu, and any ice cream sold in pint-sized cartons.

5. That chicken is evil and very unhealthy.

6. That speed limits are optional, at least for me.

7. That I will find and marry Mr. Right, while I'm still young enough to remember who he is the next day.

8. That I will some day be able to exercise my vocation (once I figure out what it is :-), *and* be financially self-sufficient. At the same time.

9. That Britain holds a special place in history and culture.

10. That the USA will somehow pull itself out of its present moral/political tailspin.

I tag anyone who actually reads this blog.....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?